Monday, 13 April 2015

Movie Trailer Remix Reflection



1. What made you choose this film for remixing? Was it your original choice or did you have to change your film in the middle of editing. Why?

I chose this film for remixing because I wanted to not only change the genre but also change a huge part in the plot. In the original Thor film, his hammer Mjölnir is used in good and heroic ways. I wanted to change it so that Mjölnir is something that Thor and the other characters are afraid of. This was my original choice.

2. What did you enjoy most about this project? Why?

I enjoyed having to change a film's genre and plot because I could make the film become something completely different.

3. What did you not enjoy about this project? Why?

There was nothing that I didn't enjoy.

4. What changes would you suggest to this project for future semesters?

Maybe more time, but the time given was already good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment