I liked how your podcast was structured very well and included several different perspectives rather than just your own.
What questions do you have? I was wondering what impact haze has on our performance in all classes, not just P.E.
What connections can you make? I completely agree with Rui in that P.E class is much less fun when there is haze as we cannot go outside.
Is there anything else you'd like to share? Yes, I would like to add that your podcast was highly informative and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it. Thank you.
What works in this podcast?
ReplyDeleteI liked how your podcast was structured very well and included several different perspectives rather than just your own.
What questions do you have?
I was wondering what impact haze has on our performance in all classes, not just P.E.
What connections can you make?
I completely agree with Rui in that P.E class is much less fun when there is haze as we cannot go outside.
Is there anything else you'd like to share?
Yes, I would like to add that your podcast was highly informative and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it. Thank you.