What are you most proud of with this speech?
I am most proud of presenting in front of the class because I get very nervous when having to speak in front of a large group of people
What was the most challenging part of this speech?
The most challenging part of this speech other than presenting in front of the class was making my speech persuasive when spoken. A persuasive essay is drastically different from a persuasive speech because you have to think about tone, pausing, enunciation, etc.
What “unintended learning” did you have beyond the rubric?
As stated above, I learned that a persuasive essay differs drastically from a persuasive speech. With a persuasive essay, the kinds of words used is one of the things that matters most. However, a persuasive speech requires correct tone, enunciation, etc.
What did you learn from others (such as from your teacher, mentor texts, or peers) as you developed your speech?
Something I learned from others as I developed my speech was the importance of tone and pauses.
No comments:
Post a Comment