For the music video, I decided to have a simple film so that it would require less and simpler shots. They made my music video better by straight forwardly giving the audience the story of the video
2. What were your biggest successes during this project? Why would you label them a success?
One of my biggest successes during this project would be when I put the film's credits on the late form. This is because the rest of the story is nothing really special, but the credits on the late form is a great way to start off the film without disrupting the first part with the credits.
3. What were your struggles? Why were they hard for you? How did you overcome them?
A huge struggle was arranging what time everyone could film. Rui was not from my video class, so we could only film after school on certain days. To make up for the lost time, I edited quicker.
4. What was your overall opinion of this project? How would you make it better or different?
I really enjoyed this project because it was something different from the normal film. It would be better if we could work in groups.
No comments:
Post a Comment