Sunday, 10 January 2016

Semester Reflection

What lessons have you enjoyed in social studies this year? Why?

I have really enjoyed the simulations in social studies this year. I learn and remember much more because I have an event to associate the information with. The simulations also help me understand the significance of the event.

What has been difficult for you?

Something difficult for me this semester was memorizing concepts of the American government and how it works. This is because I am not an American citizen, and I have only been to there once in my life. Also, I have never studied government and how it works before, so this was a new experience.

What do you want to learn about in social studies? Why?

Something I want to learn more about in social studies are the wars and conflicts that took place because they were most probably about conflicting points of view, and there can sometimes be no right or wrong answer to the conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment